Saturday, April 21, 2007

more from the boudoir session







That's my boa, by the way. That thing got a lot of play that weekend, and my four year old daughter was very happy to have it back!

The trend of doing these pics for your guy (or yourself) is so hot that there is another marathon session planned for August with another photographer. I wish I could do that makeup but the weekend before Labor Day is a huge one for weddings.
I did an event for Laura Mercier yesterday at my friend Shelley's salon(Michelle Connley and Co) and will be posting some product reviews of some og their new stuff tomorrow.
There are some amazing stylists there and since they are all independent contractors, they are able to leave the salon to outside jobs, such as weddings. If you are looking for a brilliant hair guru to come to your home or hotel, please check out Theresa Vaughn. The number at the salon is 513 351 4247.






No comments: