Tuesday, March 20, 2007

new site!

I am so excited about my new website. My webmaster, Phil, is a genius. He and Kristen at Letterheads have done my brochures, gift certificates, and business cards and their work is amazing; do check out their custom wedding invites.
www.letterhds.com
I had a bride who brought in a swatch from her Monique Lhullier and they scanned the lace and incorporated it into her invitation; I believe that was featured in a national publication.
But back to the website. I especially love that I can put updates on the first page, maybe feature recent weddings. It just completely surpasses my expectations and I am anxious to hear your comments.
As far as the blog goes, I will be answering specific skincare/makeup questions, dishing on products I love, makeup looks of the famous, hot trends, etc. Feel free to jump in!

No comments: