Monday, July 29, 2013

BRIDEface bridal makeup/product review; Prestige brow building system

 I have always longed for big, bushy, Brooke Shields eyebrows. No matter how long I go without waxing or tweezing, or how much faux Latisse I put in them, I have come to terms with the fact that it just was not meant to be. So I draw them in every day. I have done in all; pencils, brow waxes, tinted brow gels, powders.
I spotted this Prestige product at Ulta last week and popped some on this morning. I took the before and afters with absolutely not one stitch of makeup on, straight from the gym. (I think makeup can really distract from how significant the difference can be in brows)
The first step is a tinted gel that has little fibers in it. I used the taupey one. I noticed a gigantic difference in how this beefed up my brows as opposed to be (formerly) beloved anastasia tinted brow gel. I honestly don't think the clear coat did much other than seal it and make the hairs look a bit shinier, like hairs that have no product on them. I used NO pencil whatsoever. I have never been able to achieve this much definition from just one product. I am SOLD!



No comments: