Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cincinnati makeup artistry/Mary is married!














 I met Mary several years ago when I was working at Saks and she and her girlfriends would always come to me for prom makeup. I was absolutely thrilled when she contacted me right after she got engaged (I was the first vendor she booked; a girl with priorities!) and she even snagged my all day Red Carpet Package so I could be at her beck and call for eight full hours.
Mary is without a doubt one of the most stylish people I have ever met. No Pinterest inspiration pics for her; she sent me clips of makeup from actual runway shows. She told me she has been spending allowance money on couture dresses since she was six.
The dresses were absolutely to die for! Taking a cue from Princess Kate, she put her maids and the moms in white. Not to be "Pippa'd"she chose the most jaw dropping silvery confection you have ever laid eyes on! And the tulle bustle (created by Mary) made me swoon.
We got an early start that day, at 5AM my partner in crime Ranee and I beautified twelve women for a 10AM ceremony! I provided touchups throughout the day and topped it all off by amping up her look before the reception with a bright pink lip and a super dramatic lash fringe.


images, Neysa Ruhl for Belle & Blanc

No comments: