Monday, January 2, 2012

Cincinnati wedding makeup/Alison of Aviva Events, married!!










Alison of Aviva Events is a dear friend and a partner in The Bridal studio with me. Not only have I done her makeup numerous times (headshots, engagement photos, etc) but I also did her sister Ryan's wedding and the weddings of her best friends Kate and Holly
Alie also helped plan my wedding and we've endured three Bitter Bridesmaids Bashes together. There is HISTORY, girl.
So there's always a little extra excitement when I prettify a friend for her Big Day. Isn't she gorge??
I so rarely get to attend weddings, and hers at the Contemporary Art Center, was amazing!
Images by my OTHER good friends, Kortnee Kate
florals, Katie Elfers
music, DJ Toad
custom invites and papers, Kristen Folzenlogen, Poeme

1 comment:

Melaina25 said...

Alison got me Benefit Strut you used on me at her wedding for Christmas! I did my best to recreate the look for my MIL's wedding last night but I'm no Nance :)

I love how happy and obviously beautiful Alie looks! Also love that y'all managed to get Bess to get her makeup done, too!