Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cincinnati bridal makeup/ Amanda, married!

images, Lucky Clover
It is always super flattering to me when a bridesmaid from a wedding I did wants to hire me for her own wedding. Amanda was in the wedding of one of my all time favorite brides-and people-Lindsay Connelly so I felt I was among friends when I arrived for this one.
I was not shy with the Smashbox jetset liner on this eye; I rimmed her entire eye in black,concentrating especially on the outer corners. I think a lot of people have the impression that black liner can be too harsh, not "romantic", not "soft", but in keeping the rest of her face glowy, pink, and fresh, the look is very modern-her eyes have lots of pop with no hard edges. still very pretty and "clean".


































































No comments: