Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cincinnati wedding makeup/Kirsten, married!








Kirsten's parents actually live right around the corner from me, but we had never met before her trial run. Tine sent these images my way last night and I absolutely could not wait to share them! I love that Kirsten wanted a very defined eye-it gives her a very edgy, modern, and fierce look that stands out from a typical "bride" eye. I used lots of Smashbox jetset as well as Pixi pencil to achieve the softly black-rimmed look. On her skin I used glowing peachy shades to complement her pretty freckles.
I absolutely loved working with this family and hope we cross paths again in the 'hood!
images, Tine Hofmann


















































3 comments:

Melaina25 said...

You know I love a defined eye! Gorgeous :)

Limpie said...

my god those eyes!

Kirsten said...

Love it!!! I totally get the same feelings looking at these pics as I did on the day of the wedding!!

I'll for sure be keeping an eye out for you when I'm in the 'hood! Or, you know, at Target or something :)

Thanks soooo much!!! You're AMAZING!
-Kirsten