Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What am I lusting after?

my wishlistTo be honest, I plan to go get all of this except the $245 Clarisonic toy. Yes, I know it is supposed to infuse your undereye with serum and make you look 25. Too rich for my blood.
Rest assured that I will likely come home with twice what I intended to purchase.Unfortunately they know me at Sephora and MAC and always get me to buy too much.
I have been dreaming of NARS Orgasm Illuminator since it launched; I have the iconic powder blush (doesn't everyone?) and the multiple stick as well and am obsessed with both. One for me, one for the kit. Everyone raves about the Urban Decay and I really want all three shades of this eye primer. I am dying to get Laura Mercier's new salmon concealer; they were out at Saks last I checked, which only makes me want it more. The MakeUp Forever set is an amazing value and looks great for travel. (travel; what's that?)
A lot of people ask where I learn about new products. I spend a lot of time on Pro Makeup forums. I basically distrust most magazines for product recommendations. Same goes for most beauty blogs. Most of these bloggers are given free product to try, so that completely destoys their credibility for me. (ATTN:Cosmetic companies! Despite my high and mighty attitude, I CAN BE BOUGHT. Call me)
my wishlist by nannobanan on Polyvore.com


1 comment:

laura luna said...

OMG love the HD powder by Make Up Forever. That's the one thing in my kit that EVERYONE loves. I wish I could buy it in bulk! Let me know how the NARS illuminator works. Love the blog!