Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cincinnati makeup artist/Lindsey, married!




These were worth the wait. Tine sent me a teaser mere hours after the wedding and I have been tapping my foot ever since. Lindsey has to be one of my funniest, raunchiest brides ever, and I mean that as a compliment. And at the same time, one of the most thoughtful. she remembered my one year anniversary was a couple days before and brought me flowers.

Lindsey purchased her stunning Pin me Up Couture flower and veil from our studio and gave me free reign with her makeup. a lot of women would not be brave enough for that lip, but what it did to her eyes is something to see. (the shade is OCC lip tar in "Melange", fyi.)



















































































1 comment:

Jules said...

Holy hell Nance, she's gorgeous. I love the look + the veil. Wow.