Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mutual Admiration Society; Lifetime Films

Last week my husband and I celebrated our one year anniversary. I so wish I could say we curled up on the sofa to watch our wedding video, but alas; I cannot. Because we were being very frugal and opted to skip it. The "semi-pro" footage that was taken has since disappeared(don't get me started) and we are left with just Tine Hofmann's amazing images to remember the day.

One of the most common regrets of brides is that they do not have a wedding video. (Do not let that be you, girl!)

Matt Pine and I have been buddies for a few years now-I probably work with him more than any other vendor. He makes the films that make you cry, whether you know the couple or not. And his way with finding that perfect tune to suit the mood of your event=perfect.
so if you are on the fence about whether you want to budget for a wedding film, think about me and my darling Husface, deprived of seeing ourselves on our anniversary, and watching COPS instead.

No comments: