Thursday, November 12, 2009

Aaron & Michael; grooming the grooms
















Aaron and I have been friends many many years and I have never felt more honored than I stood up for him last month at his commitment ceremony in Richmond VA. His groom Michael is Good People and i am so happy for them!
I brought my trusty airbrush machine along to get the guys camera ready; Mike can get a little razor burn and irritation from shaving, like many men, so I just lightly sprayed over the red for a very natural look. I also camouflaged abit of breakout for Aaron. Guys often shy away from this type of thing, but lately I have been seeing more grooms opt for a bit of a touchup if they come along when their fiance is getting makeup for an engagement shoot. who wants a big zit showing on the most photographed day of your life?
from Aaron:
"Nancy-
I just wanted to take a minute and let you know how grateful I am you were available to help me on my wedding day. I know most guys probably do not even think about "make-up" when they get married, but without you I am not sure what I would have done. Being in my 30's I wouldn't think I would still have to be worried about blemishes, yet on October 10th it looked like I had just hit puberty! I have to say you are a miracle worker. Having you and your "airbrush" machine saved the day. We looked at our photos (without any re-touching) and you could not see a single flaw. I was concerned that it would look like I was wearing make-up but no one could tell, myself included. What was even better was that I didn't feel like I had anything on. Knowing that it is that easy to erase any flaws or blemishes and that I did not look or feel like I had on make-up, I will definitely recommend your services to every guy I know. I felt and looked like a million bucks on my wedding day. Thanks again for saving the day!"

No comments: