Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cincinnati bridal makeup/Jayne married!















































Jayne contacted me a few months ago and she had been a longtime reader (I believe the phrase she used was 'stalker") of my blog. She said she wanted to book me but she didn't need a trial run session because she felt she knew my work enough and trusted me without the preview.

Well obviously this was so flattering. Mollie and I had such a fun time with Jayne and her girls that I regretted not having the trial to get to know her better. They all asked me when I was going to blog them (I am not certain when that became a verb but there you have it) so here you go ladies! Jayne you are a knockout and it was a pleasure to show up and do your face "cold" with no rehearsal.

Steve Lyons knocked this one out of the park with his camera work.

No comments: