Wednesday, April 2, 2008

kicking off the official season, etc

So bridal season kicked into full gear last weekend and from here on out my weekends are jam packed. I also have been doing quite a bit of commercial work with photographer extaordinaire Steven Easely and will be posting images of those shoots soon.
Mollie and I are doing a Proctor & Gamble event on Friday afternoon and I am still plugging away at my esthetics schooling-should have been done a couple months ago, but Real Life got in the way and now I am probably looking at mid May to graduate. I know it is tiresome to hear people yammer on about how busy they are so forgive me. I really wouldn't have it any way and it doesn't suck to be wanted. I'm not so good when I am too idle so the hectic schedule seems to help me creatively.
I also have a bridal makeup workshop this weekend with international MAC artist Konstantine, so I hope to pick up some tricks.

No comments: