Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Holiday madness and other excuses

So I am still doing a healthy number of weddings despite being in "off season" and have also been busy with networking events. Hence my deadbeat status on the blog. More weddings to come, I promise!

Michael Bambino gave a party to launch his new "Wedding Mafia", very gangsta fabulous, of course. This new venture of his is pretty exciting and something Cincinnati really was hungry for.

The Bridal Studio had a shindig for wedding industry pros. Do check out a new cake baker in town if you are a bride on the lookout for something truly unique; Jeff Martin of LeSucre Bakery(his site is not yet up but his phone # is 513 403 8428; jeff@lesucrebakery.com) does the most over the top gorgeous creations-and they taste amazing. He provided us with an array of flavors to sample that night-the cappucino and the walnut were my faves. I will post his site in my links once it's operational. He will also have samples at our first monthly Studio Brunch on January 6th.
I always have way too much fun with Ron and Devon of Ron's Beehive. Shoutouts to Dawn Dagenbach of Details by Dawn and Brigid Horne Nestor of I do Weddings, and Amy Storer of cincychic.com; Julie Schmidt of Social Events and her new assistant Lindsay....

Then a few days later a had a small get together for my brideface clients. I think they liked swapping war stories about wedding planning and getting to play with some new products I am helping to distribute for Beauty Maven. This company is a very cool concept and has some really topnotch exclusive brands for skincare and color. But more on that in a dedicated post!

The Studio is also hard at work on a new venture, Bride School. Details to follow!!!

No comments: