Friday, November 9, 2007

my girl Alisha



































I met Alisha about ten years ago through Laura Mercier cosmetics; I was their resident makeup artist at Saks and she was their national artist. We have been through a tremendous amount of major life events together and I was so thrilled to be there when she married her dream guy, Lee.


They are such generous people and I will miss the crap out of them when they move to San Fran next year. Truly fabulous friends are hard to come by.
What an amazing wedding! To say your vows in front of the sun setting over the city. The wonderful Mark Adams transformed her backyard with chandeliers, gauzy romantic draperies, sofas, antique mantelpieces from her house...genius!
Beautiful images lifted from Tine Hofmann's blog!


















1 comment:

Jules said...

I just saw these on Tine's blog today. Simply amazing. It was great to work with you... as always! I'm sure Alisha & Lee love the photos - Tine has outdone herself!